- Neuropsychological assessment for a variety of neurological and other medical conditions
- Psychological assessment for select conditions
Written referrals are required before scheduling neuropsychological and psychological evaluations.
Typically, a person is directly referred via written documentation for neuropsychological and psychological assessments by their provider per provider discretion. However, if you feel you might benefit from an assessment and you do not have a formal/written referral, you may present your concerns to your provider or contact our clinic to discuss whether an assessment is appropriate. We can also discuss ways in which a referral might be obtained.
Therapy: (We apologize, but our individual therapy and cognitive rehabilitation schedule is currently closed.)
- Individual Therapy
- Cognitive Rehabilitation
Modalities: (including but not limited to)
- Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT)
- Pain Management
- Relaxation Training/Stress Management
- Grief Counseling
- Motivational Interviewing
- Biopsychosocial Model
Contact: 208-957-5450 (phone)