- Neuropsychological assessment with select neurological and other medical populations
- Psychological assessment for a variety of conditions
Referrals are required before scheduling neuropsychological and psychological evaluations.
Typically, a person is directly referred for neuropsychological assessment by their provider per provider discretion. However, if you feel you might benefit from neuropsychological testing and do not have a referral from a provider, we are happy to discuss your concerns during a phone consult and determine if the testing is appropriate. We can also discuss ways in which a referral might be obtained.
- Individual Therapy
- Cognitive Rehabilitation
- Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT)
- Pain Management
- Relaxation Training/Stress Management
- Grief Counseling
- Motivational Interviewing
- Biopsychosocial Model
Contact: 208-957-5450 (phone)