We accept several forms of payment including: checks, money orders, cash, and these credit cards:
Co-pay is due at time of service unless other arrangements have been made.
A sliding fee option may be arranged for clients without insurance.
Proof of current income is required to use the sliding fee.
During your first contact with our clinic, please notify us if you will need to be considered for a sliding fee.
As a courtesy, we will conduct insurance verification and will obtain the necessary preauthorizations for your treatment. However, you are also strongly encouraged to know your own benefits and may be asked to obtain the referral depending on the situation. Insurance companies require the following codes to be provided if you wish to call and determine your benefits: Billing codes we typically use are 90791, 96116, 96118, 90834, 90837, and 96101.
Co-pay and co-insurance are often the same for your mental health benefits as they are for your regular medical benefits, but it is possible they can differ, particularly for testing.
You can call the customer service number on your insurance card and ask the following questions:
1) What is my copay/coinsurance for mental health treatment in an "outpatient office setting"? Does this amount differ depending on whether treatment is for counseling or for testing?
2) What is my deductible and have I met it?
3) Does my deductible have to be met before the insurance will pay for counseling or neuropsychological testing?
4) Do I have a limited number of sessions per policy period?
5) Do I need a referral for counseling before the insurance will cover their part? (Please know a referral is required to be seen in clinic for neuropsychological and psychological testing regardless of your insurance requirements. However, clients may self-refer for counseling unless their insurance requires a referral).
We do NOT accept MEDICAID; consequently,
we do not treat Medicaid clients.
COMMONLY BILLED INSURANCES:
This list is not all inclusive. There are a few insurance companies we are in network with via other umbrella companies and such insurance companies are not listed in entirety below. If you have an out of state Blue Cross and/or Blue Shield plan, typically we are able to bill through our local BCBS on your behalf as we are credentialed with the local companies. If you do not see your insurance company on this list, please call the number on the back of your card to verify if Melody Snider, Ph.D. is in network.
- Advantage Care Network (ACN via St. Alphonsus)
- Altius (First Health Network/Coventry Health Care)
- Blue Cross (including Medicare Advantage plans)
- Bright Path
- Business Psychology Associates (BPA)
- Cigna Behavioral Health
- Dakota Care (Micron Health Plan)
- Horizon Health Behavioral Health
- First Choice Health
- First Health Network
- Idaho Physicians Network (IPN)
- Idaho Medicare
- LifeSynch (CorpHealth)
- Magellan Behavioral Health
- Pacific Source
- Primary Health Plan
- Regence Blue Shield
- Regence Medicare Advantage
- Reliant Behavioral Health
- Secure Horizons Direct (Medicare Replacement)
- Select Health (including Medicare Advantage plans)
- Tricare/TriWest and Tricare for Life
- Value Options
Contact: 208-957-5450 (phone)