WELCOME! Serenity Neuropsychology, PLLC is dedicated to providing compassionate and quality neuropsychological and psychological assessment, individual counseling, and cognitive rehabilitation to the citizens of Idaho.
RESPONSE TO COVID-19: Multiple precautions have been implemented in response to COVID-19. In person psychological and neuropsychological evaluations are being offered to select patients, based on a number of factors, (resumed June 2020) with strict safety measures put into place to help minimize the risk to patients and to their families. Serenity Neuropsychology, PLLC is incorporating guidelines suggested by state and national organizations as well as the CDC in delivering in person treatment during the pandemic. Counseling continues via telepsychology.
Our clinic offers the following:
- Experienced Licensed Psychologist with training in Clinical and Neuropsychology
- Dr. Snider is the owner of Serenity Neuropsychology, PLLC. She graduated with her Ph.D. in 2005 and has trained and practiced in multiple settings including private clinics, VA, nursing homes, community clinics, state prison, rehabilitation hospitals, and a medical school. She has served in a private practice setting since 2007. Expertise includes psychological/neuropsychological treatment for adults.
- Soothing environment
- Wheel-chair accessible facility
- In-house billing services, insurance verification, and acceptance of most insurances, including various commerical plans, Tricare, Medicare, and most Medicare Advantage and Medicare Supplemental plans
- Cash options may be offered to individuals without insurance or to those who choose to not use their insurance
We do NOT accept MEDICAID; consequently, we do
not treat Medicaid clients.
Contact: 208-957-5450 (phone)