We accept several forms of payment including: checks, money orders, cash, and these credit cards: Co-pay is due at time of service.
A sliding fee option may be arranged for clients without insurance.
Proof of current income is required to use the sliding fee.
During your first contact with our clinic, please notify us if you will need to be considered for a sliding fee.
Co-pay and co-insurance are often the same for your mental health benefits as they are for your regular medical benefits, but it is possible they can differ.
You can call the customer service number on your insurance card and ask the following questions:
1) Do I have a copay/percentage for mental health treatment?
2) What is my deductible and have I met it?
3) Do I have a limited number of sessions per policy period?
4) Do I need to get preauthorization for my first appointment or for therapy?
Please note, if your insurance requires preauthorization for your first appointment or for counseling, then it is your responsibility to obtain this prior to arriving to your first appointment.
In the event you are being referred for testing, as a courtesy, Dr. Snider will determine if your insurance requires preauthorization for this service AND will provide this preauthorization at no cost to you.
We do NOT accept MEDICAID; consequently,
we do not treat Medicaid clients.
COMMONLY BILLED INSURANCES:
This list is not all inclusive. If you do not see your insurance company on this list, please call the number on the back of your card to verify if we are in network.
- Advantage Care Network (ACN via St. Alphonsus)
- Altius (First Health Network/Coventry Health Care)
- Blue Cross
- Bright Path
- Business Psychology Associates (BPA)
- Cigna Behavioral Health
- Dakota Care (Micron Health Plan)
- Horizon Health Behavioral Health
- First Choice Health
- First Health Network
- Idaho Physicians Network (IPN)
- Idaho Medicare
- LifeSynch (CorpHealth)
- Magellan Behavioral Health
- Pacific Source
- Primary Health Plan
- Regence Blue Shield
- Regence Medicare Advantage
- Reliant Behavioral Health
- Secure Horizons Direct (Medicare replacement)
- United Behavioral Health
- United Health Care
- Value Options